Apeks Flight Male Octopus
This is the perfect complement to the Flight regulator. It doesn’t make sense to have the world’s smallest, lightest regulator and a big, bulky octopus. The Flight Octopus is designed for water temperatures above 10º C (50º F)
- Extremely compact and lightweight at 4.5oz / 127g yet remains neutrally buoyant.
- Pneumatically balanced for excellent performance.
- Uses a large, soft-touch purge.
- Integrated Venturi System (IVS) with an ergonomic control lever.
- Lightweight, flexible, braided hose in high visibility yellow.
|Coldwater Use||No, designed for water temperatures above 50º F (10º C)|
|Type of second stage||Pneumatically balanced|
|Breathing Effort Control Knob||No|
|Integrated Venturi Lever||Yes|
|Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance||No|
|Nitrox compatible||Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box / Can be O2 cleaned to 100%|